Sunday 19 August 2012

Random Diary#1

Hi, ni hao mha ? its 2am now.. i just watched taiwan dramas called say that you love me and once upon a love. today is my off day and i have work 12pm tomorrow. every night when i'm about attempt to sleep, i always think a lot. tons of thing to worry and wish to happen.
what should i do after graduate actually ? as u know, my dream job is to become stewardess but it seems so far away from me. i have that courage to walk in interview but just put aside. i won't really get this job. its not easy and loads of politic problem exist. i just want to live happily everyday. yes, i don't sounds happy at the moment huh ? it is because i worry too much ? or ?? hmmm?? what the fish.

so, the whole day i just spent my time to watch dramas. that's all. i can't believe i do nothing in 24 hours.
Taiwan dramas are all seems so romantic, its like never happen in my life.
if you have bf/gf better cherish them. of course don't neglect your family as well. they get older year by year.
A lot of people asking me the same question, i bet you know what it is. hahaa.
do you have bf ? if i answer NO then they will ask why ?
it's really such annoying. mei you bf bu ke yi mhe ?
i also don't know what to say. so please hah next time dont ask me why. =(
for this reason i decided to list it in my birthday wish. i wish at my birthday could meet my prince charming. hahaa. sen jing bing.

ok la. i want to sleep liao. wan an =)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Hi. How is your course in hotel management? Great? Do share your experience! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment =)