Saturday 12 February 2011

CNY 2011 ~

hi guys ! how is your chinese new year holiday ? is it fun ?
i went back to my hometown ( indonesian-tanjungpinang) on 29 jan - 06 feb.
hehe =p
i was helping my mom making lapis cakes for 3 days and i didn't go out for that 3days @@
however, i quite enjoy my time during this holiday. because gathering with my sister2, my honey and HOME SWEET HOME. hahaaha ( siaw)
 this is my younger sister.


daddy,mommy,qiqi,bro, and me.


 so, as you seen in the picture. we are about 14 people went to bintan lagoon to see horse and elephant =p just because itinerary not purposely. hoho.


 pretty mommy.


i didn't take any photos for CNY first & second day. reason is caused by handphone.
my handphone is broken !!! sad *
very quickly, i've bought a new blackberry on next day using my angpao money and somebody sponsor me $200 =p thank youu. 
i'm very satisfied with this year ANGPAO. wink wink. * ^.~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment =)